Results from Care Day 2016
Care Day 2016 was great – a new location, more great service providers, so many volunteers and guests, so much needed help for our neighbors. Here are some news coverage and photos of Care Day 2016.
- 450+ guests
- 78 local service organizations
- 190 volunteers, from local churches and service groups
- Guests were
- primarily (66%) from Bothell, Kirkland, Woodinville, and Kenmore.
- 78% aged 26-50; 8% aged 18-25
- 27% of guests were homeless
- 29% were seeking work
- 29% were disabled
- 73% were new to Care Day
Items provided included groceries, bike helmets, haircuts, shoes, family portraits, housing assistance, job searches, and a wide range of family and youth services from 78 local service providers.
TV news coverage on KOMO 4 News
Photos from Care Day 2016